Oops, I totally forgot to mention 1.0.11 here :)
Never mind, 1.0.12 is now published and should start coming through in about an hour.
- This release contains only a few bug fixes. Here's the change log (including 1.0.11)
- Fixed auto start-up issues. This requires an additional permission.
- Fixed WiFi enablement on devices like the Samsung Galaxy S2/S3 that take long to establish a wireless connection.
- Fixed a few crash reports.
- Removed the priority number from the list view to avoid confusion.
- Added a setting to give the user the option whether they want the system priorities synced with the application's